Do you know your sensitive teeth could be treated? Yes, it’s true! Sensitive teeth is a condition many people struggle with keeping them from enjoying their favorite treats or drinks. Luckily, there are things you can do to help the situation.
Our dentist, Dr. Vaibhav Bajaj is happy to help you with your sensitive teeth. That is why our team at Charlotte Dental Esthetics in Charlotte, North Carolina, is excited to share with you some fundamental insight on living with sensitive teeth.
Here is a list of tips on living with your sensitive smile:
– Apply a soft-bristled toothbrush that is gentle on your tooth enamel, so you are not brushing too hard for your tooth enamel.
– Fluoride can help strengthen your tooth enamel, so use mouthwash with fluoride to assist you.
– Try using a sensitive toothpaste option at the store to improve your condition.
– Avoid over-the-counter teeth-whitening treatments for a time. These items wear down your enamel and can lead to sensitive teeth. If you want to whiten your teeth, be sure to talk to a professional before you try any treatment.
– Visit your dentist regularly. Your sensitive teeth could be telling you about a cavity you can’t see, or another problem your dentist will need to address quickly.
If you struggle each day with sensitive teeth, then call us today at 704-926-5162 to help you. Our dental team is happy to review your oral health and give you the information you need to support your oral health.